CREDIT DECISION PLATFORM
Make instant credit decisions on a robust and scalable credit decisioning engine
Flexibly implement, deploy and execute credit decision models on a centralized and scalable decisioning platform
Flexible configuration of decision models and strategies
- Design, implement and test decision models and strategies using a fully graphical drag-and-drop editor
- Version management in a centralized GIT-based model repository
- Put the control over risk models in the hands of the business and risk management teams.
- Seamlessly manage and integrate existing models implemented in Python, Java, R, SAS, H2O (e.g. ML models)
Rapid deployment and execution of decision models
- Deploy and operationalize decision strategies and machine learning models in real-time
- Seamlessly integrate decision models into existing workflows and systems using powerful standard APIs
- Automate credit application and decision workflows
- Achieve regulatory compliance by making fully documented and traceable decisions
Integrate internal and external data sources
- Make smarter decisions by being fully agnostic to external data providers
- Enrich data from external data sources such as credit bureaus and fraud identification services
- Easily integrate external Credit Bureaus without coding
- Monitor performance and uptime of external data services
- Cache data for improved performance and cost efficiency
Simulate and improve your risk models and decision strategies
- Simulate and evaluate different decision scenarios against historical credit application data
- Analyze the impact of model changes on a portfolio level
- Run models in parallel (champion-challenger execution)
- Automated testing of models for rapid deployment
With decades of experience in credit decisioning, ACTICO can share lots of customer success stories.
"The graphical rule modeling is intuitive and allows us to instantly deploy new decision strategies without interruptions."
Christoph Holtschmit, Head of Risk Management
"ACTICO Platform has enabled credit decisioning in seconds. This is critical for the growth of a 100% digital lender like DMI Finance."
Saurabh Nigam, Chief Technology Officer