Technical Consultant | Solution Architect (f|m|x)
Ranked by Forrester as a "Leader" for digital decision platforms, we are looking for your expertise to continue to grow:
Join us as a Technical Consultant in the exciting journey of enabling our clients to embrace digital automation. You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments. As you progress and advance your career with Actico, we will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as a Fintech professional. If you want to work in emerging technologies, are a good team player with can-do attitude, Actico has the right job for you.
Would you like to work for one of the world's best RegTech companies?
- In coordination with our clients, you analyze and describe technical requirements and prepare specifications
- You use our product portfolio to develop a suitable solution architecture
- Based on the designed items, you prepare and describe development tasks for implementing technical requirements within the team
- In this effort, you assume responsibility for the implementation and configuration of the project solution
- You assume responsibility for technical support as part of introducing project solutions (test support, especially with respect to integration, performance, acceptance, and operation)
+49 7545 9338-300
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
- Flexible working hours (flexitime, no core working hours), great working atmosphere and a motivated team
- Home office regulations for the compatibility of family and work
- Personal mentor and individual development opportunities (e.g. courses, training courses, specialist seminars, annual hackathons, visits to trade fairs, etc.)
- Open door culture
- Modern workplaces with attractive framework conditions (team events, free drinks, fresh fruit and much more)
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.