Technical Consultant | Solution Architect (f|m|x)
Ranked by Forrester as a "Leader" for digital decision platforms, we are looking for your expertise to continue to grow:
Join us as a Technical Consultant in the exciting journey of enabling our clients to embrace digital automation. You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments. As you progress and advance your career with Actico, we will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as a Fintech professional. If you want to work in emerging technologies, are a good team player with can-do attitude, Actico has the right job for you.
- In coordination with our clients, you analyze and describe technical requirements and prepare specifications
- You use our product portfolio to develop a suitable solution architecture
- Based on the designed items, you prepare and describe development tasks for implementing technical requirements within the team
- In this effort, you assume responsibility for the implementation and configuration of the project solution
- You assume responsibility for technical support as part of introducing project solutions (test support, especially with respect to integration, performance, acceptance, and operation)
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in software development or software product implementation
- Understanding of digital foundational technologies
- Passion for software engineering and an understanding of object oriented programming
- Extensive knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, SOA / WebServices Customer facing role with good articulation skills
- Willingness to travel
Share this job:
We would like you to join us.
And we offer a lot in return.
Extend the stay after your break and work there.
Work where you can best focus. Whether online via Teams or in the office, you’re always welcome.
Flexible Working Times
Flexitime without core hours – you decide when you work.
Our ergonomic office equipment helps your back feel better.
As part of the ACTICO team, you benefit from the financial success to which you contribute.
A mentor can help you make the best possible start at ACTICO.
We guarantee steady growth through the numerous development opportunities we provide – both for you and for us.
Enjoy flexible training in gyms, yoga studios, swimming pools and climbing gyms nationwide, …
Ice Cream Chest
In summer, there are frozen treats on a stick or in a waffle for you in the ice cream chest.
Cycling keeps you fit.
Drinks on Offer in the Office
You can expect memorable moments a-plenty at our parties in summer and at Christmas parties and on our excursions!
The pensions we offer will help cement your bonds with ACTICO, whatever your age.
Your health is also our priority – which is why we offer professional medical support.
A Great Working Environment
As exemplified by our internal surveys, our kununu ratings and our colleagues!
- Flexible working hours (flexitime, no core working hours), great working atmosphere and a motivated team
- Home office regulations for the compatibility of family and work
- Personal mentor and individual development opportunities (e.g. courses, training courses, specialist seminars, annual hackathons, visits to trade fairs, etc.)
- Open door culture
- Modern workplaces with attractive framework conditions (team events, free drinks, fresh fruit and much more)
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.