Explore the New Technology
for Intelligent Decision Automation
ACTICO Rules BRMS
The business rule management system ACTICO Rules enables companies to separate their business logic from applications and processes. Business users adapt their business logic independently of IT release cycles. The result: higher business agility, more efficiency and better traceability.
Why ACTICO Rules?
Ease of Use Combined with High Performance
ACTICO Rules supports business users and IT throughout all aspects of business rules management – from intuitive rule modeling to high-performance automation. The powerful business rules management system (BRMS) reduces development time and costs by up to 50%. The efforts for changes are reduced by up to 90%. Companies of all industries and sizes worldwide rely on ACTICO technology when it comes to rule-based decision automation.
How it works
Greater business agility right from the start
ACTICO Rules offers a highly intuitive approach to modeling and optimizing business rules. Business and IT users benefit from the graphical drag & drop editor, test-based development and high traceability when working with business rules.
- Graphical modeling of rules and decision tables without coding
- Rule Explorer for organizing and structuring projects
- Test-driven quality assurance and simulation
Rapid Rule Deployments
ACTICO Rules helps companies efficiently manage and rapidly deploy business rules. The business rules management system is designed for enterprise scenarios and is suited for the company-wide implementation as a central rules engine.
- Central repository for storage and version management of models
- Collaborative environment for working on business rule models
- Secure and traceable business rules management
Powerful Business Rules Engine
ACTICO Rules provides a powerful rules engine for executing business rules in a variety of IT architectures. Rule models can be deployed to the consuming applications at the click of a button – for maximum agility.
- Rule Engine with high runtime performance and cluster capability
- Integration as a service, via Java API and via batch processing
- Audit-proof execution logs and statistics
Keeping up with rapidly changing requirements
Central rule engines bring agility and consistency to a new level.
Learn more about the use of ACTICO Rules – we share some of our customers‘ success stories with you.