Decision Management Automation – Which is the optimal DMS provider?
The 7 crucial DMS questions
As the CEO or CTO of a financial company, if you want to implement a DMS system, you have to ask the potential provider the right questions. This eBook addresses the most important aspects and questions from a Gartner whitepaper on this subject and provides the right answers.
- How does the DMS support the simple creation and adaptation of automated decisions?
- How does the DMS support the extensive testing of the decision logic?
- Does the DMS have version control and does it have deployment tools?
- How does the DMS support the monitoring and adjustment of automated decisions?
- Does the DMS contain workflow and process management functions for orchestrating processes?
- Does the DMS support the Excel-based creation of decision services and execution at runtime?
- Does the solution support multiple operating systems, cloud providers and virtualization solutions?
An optimally implemented Decision Management System (DMS) forms the backbone and brain of a company. It creates the platform for future developments, promotes the rapid scaling of new lines of business and can be easily adapted to regulatory changes. If you want to implement a DMS system, you have to ask the potential provider the right questions.
This toolkit helps you create a shortlist of DMS vendors based on technical and business considerations.
After submitting your data, you can download the document immediately.