Solutions Consultant (w|m|d) – Pre Sales Consulting
You will work across selected key accounts together with the respective account team reinventing the way our customers do business. As you have a passion for innovative software solutions and technologies, you will educate and guide customers on their digital decisioning journey so that they can manage/mitigate risk based on future-proof technology solutions like Machine Learning. You will be able to articulate Actico´s value in both business and technical terms and work closely with product experts to ensure that this value is clearly and consistently articulated.
In your new role, you will create transformational business automation mindshare and thought leadership during the end-to-end sales process, helping customers to visualise and transform their digital decisioning journey using the latest innovative technology.
- You focus on key activities on opportunities that support Actico´s growth within qualified sales opportunities
- You analyze and describe business/technical requirements of prospects and clients to structure software demonstrations to match their requirements
- You define storyline / USP’s with together Sales and product experts
- You build relationships with clients and partners to identify new opportunities in existing and new clients
- You support RFx responses and map requirements to solutions
- You engage with Actico´s Project Delivery, explain client requirements, and agree solutions to be proposed
- You collaborate with relevant functional Actico-experts like product specialists and product managers to ensure the successful execution of the sales strategy
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- Experience with creating value-adding use cases based on a portfolio of technology solutions
- Ability to articulate and communicate concepts to a high standard with both business and technical audiences
- You have a general understanding of market regulations in banking focusing compliance and credit risk
- You have basics in programming and/or scripting with Java, XML and JSON, and basic knowledge with databases/SQL
- You are a fast learner in grasping new technology and product knowledge
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, and you enjoy contact with clients
- Strong track record of developing solutions and selling enterprise software solutions in a cross-functional team is a clear plus
- First experience on statistical models and machine learning algorithms would be nice
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.