Software development department manager (m|f|x)
- You coordinate and control development processes and development quality, including responsibility for resources and budget
- You help shape and achieve company objectives in the area of software development
- You are responsible for innovation issues and can assess trends and technologies
- You will be responsible for disciplinary leadership of departmental development (about 25 employees)
- As head of department, you are responsible to and report directly to executive management
- You have a computer science degree and several years of professional experience
- You also have years of experience in management and responsibility for projects and budgets in complex IT environments
- You exhibit practical knowledge of Java, Spring and Angular in the enterprise and cloud environment
- You are familiar with agile development methods with JIRA and Git
- You have good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- You have good self-motivation, a passion for dealing with clients, and a confident demeanor
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
Employees as Co-Entrepreneurs
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. Our employee participation program is offered to all employees free of charge. This is how employees become co-entrepreneurs and everyone participates in the company's success.
Read employee stories
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.