Senior Technical Consultant – Java
- Understand customers’ business drivers, key use cases, and high level business objectives
- Collaborate with client IT and development staff and fellow Actico consultants to transform client requirements into automated solutions using Actico´s solutions and platforms
- Drive technical implementation, including integration with adjacent systems
- Provide technical input into requirements for processes, including process design, data models, business rules, and management information
- Define standards and methods for technical implementation
- Facilitate communication and ensure alignment with business modeling teams
- Test developed solutions for conformance with requirements, and to ensure quality
- Support final testing and roll out of production deployment
- Create and present actionable technical documentation
- Become an Actico platform expert, with hands-on technical and functional knowledge
- B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Salesforce development & implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development or software product implementation
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework, Maven, Oracle databases/SQL, application servers, log4j, Eclipse, and source control
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting software applications
- Passion for software engineering and an understanding of object oriented programming
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 10%
+49 7545 9338-300
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
At Actico, we believe that the future of finance is in automation. Actico is an innovative, globally operating software and technology provider, focused on digital automation through decision management technology. We are looking for a talented Technical Consultant who wants to advance the technical skillset with our team. A successful candidate will bring a strong technical background to our digital transformation projects based on the Actico Platform. The Technical Consultant will collaborate with the Actico implementation team and our clients to implement the solutions that help our customers succeed.
Please send us your application by using the green button. In case you have any questions about your application and your assignment, please feel free to contact me.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.