Senior Software Engineer (f|m)
We are looking for software engineers to join us in the exciting journey of enabling our clients to embrace digital automation. You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments. As you progress and advance your career with Actico, we will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as a Fintech professional. If you want to work in emerging technologies, are a good team player with can-do attitude, Actico has the right job for you.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in software development or software product implementation
- Experience in Product Design and Architecture making use of Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Design and Development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework
- Should have experience on System Integrations using XML, Web Services (SOAP, Rest), MQ
- Experience with ORM Frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis) is a good to have
- Hands-on experience in Oracle / MSSQL is must
- Hands-on experience with any of the Application Server (IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Redhat Jboss, Apache Tomcat) Setup and Maintenance
- Familiar with CICD and Source Control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Svn/Git
- Should be able to take ownership for a complete module development, release and support lifecycle
- Should possess good analytical and debugging skills
- Flexibility to work on Project Implementation and Pre-Sales Activities whenever necessary
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
Share this job:
We would like you to join us.
And we offer a lot in return.
Extend the stay after your break and work there.
Work where you can best focus. Whether online via Teams or in the office, you’re always welcome.
Flexible Working Times
Flexitime without core hours – you decide when you work.
Our ergonomic office equipment helps your back feel better.
As part of the ACTICO team, you benefit from the financial success to which you contribute.
A mentor can help you make the best possible start at ACTICO.
We guarantee steady growth through the numerous development opportunities we provide – both for you and for us.
Enjoy flexible training in gyms, yoga studios, swimming pools and climbing gyms nationwide, …
Ice Cream Chest
In summer, there are frozen treats on a stick or in a waffle for you in the ice cream chest.
Cycling keeps you fit.
Drinks on Offer in the Office
You can expect memorable moments a-plenty at our parties in summer and at Christmas parties and on our excursions!
The pensions we offer will help cement your bonds with ACTICO, whatever your age.
Your health is also our priority – which is why we offer professional medical support.
A Great Working Environment
As exemplified by our internal surveys, our kununu ratings and our colleagues!
We are an innovative, internationally-operating software and technology provider, focused on digital automation through decision management technology. We are specialized on credit risk, compliance and origination solutions.Please send us your application by using the green button. In case you have any questions about your application and your assignment, please feel free to contact me. Chandrasekhar UjjiniRead employee stories
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.