Senior Software Engineer (f|m)
We are looking for software engineers to join us in the exciting journey of enabling our clients to embrace digital automation. You will undergo a structured training programme and will be given opportunities to gain valuable real-life working experience through a wide array of exciting assignments. As you progress and advance your career with Actico, we will provide you with diverse development and career opportunities to help you grow as a Fintech professional. If you want to work in emerging technologies, are a good team player with can-do attitude, Actico has the right job for you.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in software development or software product implementation
- Experience in Product Design and Architecture making use of Best Practices and Design Patterns
- Design and Development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Framework
- Should have experience on System Integrations using XML, Web Services (SOAP, Rest), MQ
- Experience with ORM Frameworks (Hibernate, MyBatis) is a good to have
- Hands-on experience in Oracle / MSSQL is must
- Hands-on experience with any of the Application Server (IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Redhat Jboss, Apache Tomcat) Setup and Maintenance
- Familiar with CICD and Source Control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Svn/Git
- Should be able to take ownership for a complete module development, release and support lifecycle
- Should possess good analytical and debugging skills
- Flexibility to work on Project Implementation and Pre-Sales Activities whenever necessary
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in Financial Industry is a plus
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are an innovative, internationally-operating software and technology provider, focused on digital automation through decision management technology. We are specialized on credit risk, compliance and origination solutions.Please send us your application by using the green button. In case you have any questions about your application and your assignment, please feel free to contact me. Chandrasekhar UjjiniRead employee stories
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.