Senior Software Developer (f|m|x)
As one of the world's best RegTech companies, we operate with over 100 clients in 25 countries.
- During design and development of components for ACTICO Rules and ACTICO Workplace, our core products, you serve as liaison between product management, the project teams, and the sales team
- You are familiar with agile development methods in a continuous-integration environment using Git, Docker, JIRA, Jenkins, IntelliJ, and Eclipse
- You provide support in estimating feasibility and resource use and identifying and assessing technical risks
- You work on our products directly with the client or serve as liaison to our professional service teams to integrate client requirements into our products
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- You also have practical experience with Java in conjunction with multi-tier and distributed component architectures or in another object-oriented programming language
- You are familiar with frameworks and technologies such as Spring, Maven,
JUnit, web services (REST, SOAP), SQL, and Java EE
- You are at home in the digital world, and trends and client challenges motivate you
- You have outstanding communication skills in German and English
+49 7545 9338-300
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and astute consultants. What distinguishes us is the shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.