(Senior) Software Developer Eclipse Plugins (f/m/x)
- Be part of a product development team delivering core technologies and platforms (ACTICO Platform for Decision Automation) to customers and solution teams world-wide
- You design and implement comprehensive visual editors for decisions, rules, machine learning, data and UIs, including testing and execution of models
- You work in an agile developer team using Git, Docker, JIRA, Jenkins, Eclipse / IntelliJ, continuous integration, Kubernetes and cloud technologies
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- You have practical experience with Eclipse Plug-in Development (e.g. JFace/SWT).
- Experience with meta models and graphical editors is a plus (e.g. Eclipse EMF, GEF, GMF).
- You have strong Java development skills and good knowledge of the Spring ecosystem, Spring Boot, and Maven.
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
Employees as Co-Entrepreneurs
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. Our employee participation program is offered to all employees free of charge. This is how employees become co-entrepreneurs and everyone participates in the company's success.
Read employee stories
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.