(Senior) Sales Manager – Switzerland (f|m|x)
We continue to grow and improve in the sales team.
Would you like to become the face and first point of contact in the new customer and key customer segment in one of the world's best REGTECH companies?
- You will assume sales responsibility for the identification and acquisition of new customers and cross-selling with selected key customers for our software solutions that require explanation, mainly in German-speaking Switzerland
- Professional management of opportunities and offer situations including price and contract negotiations at all hierarchical levels are second nature to you
- You will also develop and create solution concepts, tenders and offers
- You plan and carry out presentations and workshops independently for our customers By maintaining the data in Salesforce, you guarantee quick internal reaction times and sustainable customer satisfaction
- You have successfully completed your studies in (business) informatics, physics, mathematics, business administration or have a comparable professional training
- You also have several years of proven sales experience in the software solution area with a correspondingly solid understanding of IT
- You have a good basic knowledge of contract law In-depth knowledge of the banking or insurance industry is desirable
- Your portfolio also includes experience in preparing and conducting negotiations with customers, prospects and partners
- You convince us with your interest and experience in understanding / familiarizing yourself with complex customer situations and looking for the best solution for the customer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English as well as a willingness to travel complete your profile
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and astute consultants. What distinguishes us is the shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.