(Senior) Online Marketing Manager (w|m|d)
- For our team in the Lake Constance region, Immenstaad, we are looking for a creative online marketing specialist.
- Optimization and development of all PPC campaigns, in particular Search, Paid Social and the website, including all landing pages
- Conversion optimization and SEO
- Independent planning and design of our online campaigns, taking into account the company and marketing objectives, with a steadily growing number of leads and a successful ROI in focus.
- Special experience in the B2B environment is a clear advantage, but not a must.
- Regular KPI-based success measurements with subsequent evaluation of the results and derivation of optimization approaches are also an important part of our work.
- Familiarity and experience with the following tools is required: Google Ads, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sistrix and Google Optimizer
- Tracking the latest trends in performance marketing and critically reviewing the targeted use of the latest tools in relation to our activities in the B2B environment
- You have successfully completed your university degree or training in marketing, communication, media (or similar) or have comparable work experience and identify yourself with the key position as a digital marketing professional
- You are familiar with all relevant SEM tools and you know how to carry out tracking and web analyses independently
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as are analytical, structured and result-oriented
- Identification with campaign goals and converting them into scalable KPIs comes naturally to you
- You bring extensive knowledge of analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Your work approach is highly effective, reflective and forward-looking
- You take responsibility for your projects, show initiative and enjoy working in a team
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
Employees as Co-Entrepreneurs
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. Our employee participation program is offered to all employees free of charge. This is how employees become co-entrepreneurs and everyone participates in the company's success.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.