(Senior) Marketing Operations Manager (f|m|x)
Digital marketing is what you see your future in and what makes you creative? Do you have a passion for online marketing and digital communication?
Our strong marketing team is already looking forward to your input:
- Together with our experienced marketing team, you will work on the creation and support of DemandGen campaigns and their automation using HubSpot.
- To do this, you will master the entire range of HubSpot: from content management and workflow controlling to data handling with our CRM SalesForce, including data analysis.
- You are the point of contact for our marketing team when it comes to technical requirements and implementation.
- You develop high-level nurture workflows and meaningful dashboards to monitor our marketing activities.
- You have successfully completed your university studies or training in marketing, communication, media, business informatics (or similar) or have comparable professional experience.
- You are technically very familiar with marketing automation and especially with HubSpot. Complex requirements and processes are a welcome challenge for you.
- Knowledge of the current online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.) and solid technical knowledge in the administration of HubSpot, SalesForce and Wordpress are a prerequisite.
- Experience in CSS and HTML, PHP and SEO/SEA are desirable. Ideally, you already have experience in online marketing of products of a software manufacturer or SaaS that require explanation.
- Your profile is rounded off by excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.