Senior IT project manager (f|m|x)
- You will support and advise our clients during requirement analysis and design
- Your duties encompass project management in the area of development and introduction of software based on our products and solutions
- Using modern project methods, some of them agile, in all project phases, you supervise and manage a national/international project team
- You assume responsibility for and supervise project scope, content, and budget and harmonize them with the various stakeholder requirements
- You hold a degree in the area of computer science or information systems or have comparable professional qualifications
- You have several years of experience with current technologies (Docker, continuous build, automated testing, Git, etc.) and experience in software development
- You work on your own initiative in a goal-oriented manner, demonstrating entrepreneurial thinking and clear, transparent, target-group-oriented communication at all levels
- You are willing to travel, and you enjoy contact with clients
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.