Marketing Manager B2B Software – Germany (f|m|d)
We offer an exciting opportunity to join ACTICO. As a marketing manager, you report to the Head of Marketing and play a crucial role in successfully marketing our credit risk management software solutions for companies, banks, financial service providers and insurance companies worldwide and in expanding our market position. You will work closely with sales and product management to develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that bring our solutions into the focus of the target group.
- Marketing Strategy Development: You will lead the design and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies to position our credit risk management software solutions and further expand our growth
- Content Marketing: A focus of your work will be on creating high-quality content, including blog posts, business insights and case studies, to demonstrate our expertise and generate pipeline
- Digital Marketing: Your role will involve developing digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, social media and email marketing, to make our solutions more visible online and generate qualified leads. You will also be responsible for planning and executing events, from webinars to sponsorships to live events
- Sales support: Close collaboration with the sales team and product managers is crucial to providing marketing materials and sales tools to sustainably increase sales success
- Performance analysis: Your task includes ongoing monitoring and analysis of the success of your campaigns and the development of measures to continuously optimize and increase success
- Budget Responsibility: You will also be responsible for effectively managing the allocated marketing budget to ensure resources are optimally utilized to achieve our objectives and achieve maximum benefit from our marketing activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, business administration, business informatics or a related field
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing Experience in marketing software solutions for banks and insurance companies is particularly valuable
- You have enthusiasm for IT solutions and the ability to convey complex technical information in an understandable way
- Experience with marketing tools and technologies such as HubSpot, Wordpress, Canva
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- You have strong commercial awareness and are able to work effectively with sales teams
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken German and English and excellent communication skills
- You have project management skills and enjoy taking responsibility for your project from idea to implementation and analysis
Share this job:
We would like you to join us.
And we offer a lot in return.
Extend the stay after your break and work there.
Work where you can best focus. Whether online via Teams or in the office, you’re always welcome.
Flexible Working Times
Flexitime without core hours – you decide when you work.
Our ergonomic office equipment helps your back feel better.
As part of the ACTICO team, you benefit from the financial success to which you contribute.
A mentor can help you make the best possible start at ACTICO.
We guarantee steady growth through the numerous development opportunities we provide – both for you and for us.
Enjoy flexible training in gyms, yoga studios, swimming pools and climbing gyms nationwide, …
Ice Cream Chest
In summer, there are frozen treats on a stick or in a waffle for you in the ice cream chest.
Cycling keeps you fit.
Drinks on Offer in the Office
You can expect memorable moments a-plenty at our parties in summer and at Christmas parties and on our excursions!
The pensions we offer will help cement your bonds with ACTICO, whatever your age.
Your health is also our priority – which is why we offer professional medical support.
A Great Working Environment
As exemplified by our internal surveys, our kununu ratings and our colleagues!
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and sharp consultants. What sets us apart is our shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help you.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.