(Junior) Quality Manager / Internal Auditor (f/m/d)
As one of the world's best RegTech companies, we serve over 100 customers in 25 countries.
- Further development and optimization of the existing management system according to ISO
- Integration of the requirements of various standards and regulations into the management system of our organization
- Preparation and implementation of audits
- Demonstration of practical and pragmatic solutions in close cooperation with the departments
- Expansion and optimization of the internal control system and implementation of assessments of internal IT controls
- Preparation and implementation of audits of the internal control system
- Independent review of all company activities and the IT applications used to carry out IT reviews
- Creation of meaningful reports on the audit results in German and English for management and external stakeholders
- Successfully completed studies in business computer science or training as an IT specialist
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of auditing would be an advantage
- Knowledge and skills for setting up a complex management system that is geared towards the sustainable business success of the organization
- Know-how in testing IT systems and knowledge of internal IT infrastructure including the cloud is preferred
- Experience in implementation and knowledge of the common ISO frameworks
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- A quick grasp, a high level of commitment and a structured and thorough way of working
- Ability to deal with conflict, persuasiveness and assertiveness, also in cooperation with customers
Share this job:
We would like you to join us.
And we offer a lot in return.
Extend the stay after your break and work there.
Work where you can best focus. Whether online via Teams or in the office, you’re always welcome.
Flexible Working Times
Flexitime without core hours – you decide when you work.
Our ergonomic office equipment helps your back feel better.
As part of the ACTICO team, you benefit from the financial success to which you contribute.
A mentor can help you make the best possible start at ACTICO.
We guarantee steady growth through the numerous development opportunities we provide – both for you and for us.
Enjoy flexible training in gyms, yoga studios, swimming pools and climbing gyms nationwide, …
Ice Cream Chest
In summer, there are frozen treats on a stick or in a waffle for you in the ice cream chest.
Cycling keeps you fit.
Drinks on Offer in the Office
You can expect memorable moments a-plenty at our parties in summer and at Christmas parties and on our excursions!
The pensions we offer will help cement your bonds with ACTICO, whatever your age.
Your health is also our priority – which is why we offer professional medical support.
A Great Working Environment
As exemplified by our internal surveys, our kununu ratings and our colleagues!
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and astute consultants. What distinguishes us is the shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.