- Develop, troubleshoot, support, maintain and enhance new and current applications based on our products and solutions
- Analyze and understand business requirements and translate them into application features based on our products and solutions
- Train/educate clients on internal products and solutions
- Flexibility to accommodate for client engagements based on project needs and lifecycle
- Keep abreast of new technologies and frameworks, and provide recommendations for improvements within the team
- Become a ACTICO platform expert, with deep, hands-on technical and functional knowledge
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as a pre-sales or professional services consultant for IT-products
- Understanding of Java enterprise solutions (JEE) and Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS) with very good Java programing skills
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to documentation, presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work closely and effectively with internal teams and clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced startup environment and display flexibility as priorities change to reflect our fast growing business
- Consummate professional, self-starter, team-oriented approach with enthusiasm and persistence
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 25%
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
At ACTICO, we believe that the future of finance is in automation. ACTICO is an innovative, globally operating software and technology provider, focused on digital automation through decision management technology. We are looking for a talented IT Consultant who wants to advance the professional skillset with our team. A successful candidate will bring a strong consulting background to our digital transformation projects based on the ACTICO Platform. The IT Consultant will collaborate with the ACTICO implementation team and our clients to implement the solutions that help our customers succeed.
Please send us your application by using the green button. In case you have any questions about your application and your assignment, please feel free to contact me.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.