Implementation Consultant – Salesforce Platform (m/f/d)
As an Implementation Consultant – Salesforce Platform (m/f/d) you will support the solution development and / or client-specific configurations of Actico’s software solutions for Credit Risk Management. This individual will design and build software solutions through subject matter expertise (SME) on the Salesforce.com platform and Actico’s products and solutions:
- Collaborate with the product development and product management for the implementation of new features and improvements using Salesforce declarative and programmatic tools and Actico products
- Work with project teams (Actico consultants and SI partners) in designing, implementing and integrating the solution based on customer-specific requirements
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and defects
- Preparation of cost estimates for the implementation and analysis of the technical risks
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience (2+ years) with Salesforce.com declarative (e.g. Flows, Custom Objects, Fields, Lightning Web Builder, Approval Processes) and programmatic tools (e.g. Apex, Lightning Web Components).
- Experience in enterprise-scale software product / solution development OR implementing and delivering projects
- Good knowledge of agile development methods and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or German
- Salesforce Developer or Administrator certifications (or willingness to achieve these within 12 months)
- Experience in the financial services / banking industry in credit risk management business domain
+49 7545 9338-300
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. In addition, employees benefit financially from the success of the company.
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and astute consultants. What distinguishes us is the shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.