Head of Finance & Controlling (m|f|x)
- You are responsible for the professional and disciplinary management of financial accounting and controlling at the German headquarters and for the foreign subsidiaries. You will manage the commercial processes and continuously develop them to achieve the growth targets.
- Your area of responsibility includes the annual business plan and the current forecast for all companies in the group as well as management reporting.
- You will expand the system of key figures and continuously develop the commercial structures.
- You are the contact and sparring partner for the executives, the management and the advisory board. Externally, you manage all matters with the banks, tax consultants and auditors.
- The establishment of a sales controlling system and the checking of customer contracts for profitability will expand your duties.
- You have successfully completed your university studies in economics and have several years of relevant professional and management experience, preferably in an IT company with an international business environment.
- You think entrepreneurially, work independently and in a structured manner. A high degree of confidentiality is a matter of course for you.
- Your ability to think analytically, your affinity for numbers and your result-oriented approach enable you to recognize, understand and process the connections behind the data in a goal-oriented manner.
- Your profile is rounded off by flexibility, analytical skills, experience with BI evaluations / tools and communication skills in German and English.
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
Employees as Co-Entrepreneurs
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. Our employee participation program is offered to all employees free of charge. This is how employees become co-entrepreneurs and everyone participates in the company's success.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.