- You advise and support the customer experts on the analysis and optimization of their business processes as well as on deriving business rules
- You model processes and rules for projects and support our customers with the same
- You are responsible for the coordination, implementation, and moderation of workshops attended by business and IT
- Your area of responsibility includes designing customer projects in coordination with the customer given the specific requirements and based on our products and solutions
- You compile project-specific concepts and documentations
- You advise our customers and partners on industry-related questions or questions relating to rules and processes
- You supervise the project introduction on site (test support, site acceptance, and training support)
Share this job:
We would like you to join us. And we offer a lot in return.
Flexible Working Hours
Flexitime and the absence of core working hours means you can organize your working hours to suit your needs.
We believe it is vital to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible working models and opportunities to work from home make it easier for you to manage your work, family and free time.
You are part of our team from day one. You will be introduced to your personal mentor, who will help you find your feet and ensure your onboarding at ACTICO goes smoothly.
Whether it is on-the-job training, pair programming or workshops and training courses, we are keen to help you stay one step ahead. This is how we guarantee continuous growth – for you and for us.
Along with healthy options such as fitness classes, a company doctor, company bikes and fresh fruit and drinks, we attach great importance to providing modern workplaces and a great working atmosphere.
Employees as Co-Entrepreneurs
We always think about the future, so we offer you a permanent employment contract and a subsidized pension plan. Our employee participation program is offered to all employees free of charge. This is how employees become co-entrepreneurs and everyone participates in the company's success.
- Responsibility for own projects with freedom for individual and creative ideas
- Flexible working hours, great working climate and a motivated and committed team
- Individual coaching and several development possibilities
- Modern workplace with attractive framework conditions (team-events, free juice and beverages, fresh fruits etc.)
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions in Germany – your office is only 5 minutes away from beautiful Lake Constance
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.