Business Development Representative (f|m|x)
Your job as a Business Development Representative (BDR) is to engage with and qualify potential customers to build a pipeline for our Sales Managers.
- In addition to processing inbound leads, your focus is on outbound prospecting
- Work closely with the sales managers and marketing team to convert leads into qualified sales contacts
- Conduct discovery meetings to assess prospect challenges and determine if we have the right solution for them
- Arranging meeting appointments using a combination of classic prospecting techniques such as social outreach via LinkedIn, telephone or email High-performing
- BDRs have the opportunity to take on new challenges and advance in sales
- Completed studies, ideally with a business and/or technical background, e.g. business administration, business informatics
- At best, you have regularly met and exceeded your quota in a similar role in inbound/outbound sales. You are able to connect with potential customers by phone, email or LinkedIn
- You have a hunter mentality, are passionate about sales and are ambitious to build a career in sales
- You have strong communication skills, are enthusiastic about customer contact and are able to quickly build trust
Interest in financial topics and innovative products and a strong affinity for IT
- You are naturally curious and confident about new situations. High self-motivation - strong desire to learn and apply concepts for your position and the industry at a rapid pace
- Very good knowledge of German and English is required; experience with technologies such as Salesforce CRM is an advantage
Share this job:
We would like you to join us.
And we offer a lot in return.
Extend the stay after your break and work there.
Work where you can best focus. Whether online via Teams or in the office, you’re always welcome.
Flexible Working Times
Flexitime without core hours – you decide when you work.
Our ergonomic office equipment helps your back feel better.
As part of the ACTICO team, you benefit from the financial success to which you contribute.
A mentor can help you make the best possible start at ACTICO.
We guarantee steady growth through the numerous development opportunities we provide – both for you and for us.
Enjoy flexible training in gyms, yoga studios, swimming pools and climbing gyms nationwide, …
Ice Cream Chest
In summer, there are frozen treats on a stick or in a waffle for you in the ice cream chest.
Cycling keeps you fit.
Drinks on Offer in the Office
You can expect memorable moments a-plenty at our parties in summer and at Christmas parties and on our excursions!
The pensions we offer will help cement your bonds with ACTICO, whatever your age.
Your health is also our priority – which is why we offer professional medical support.
A Great Working Environment
As exemplified by our internal surveys, our kununu ratings and our colleagues!
We are a diverse and international team: creative minds, experienced software experts and sharp consultants. What sets us apart is our shared enthusiasm for innovative software solutions and technologies.
If you have any questions about your application and your entry, our HR team will be happy to help you.
We are international, both in terms of our customers as well as our employees and locations. That is why you can get started internationally and work together with our teams at the ACTICO locations in Singapore and Chicago - not only virtually, but also locally.