A mega-event: the ACTICO RegTech Day 2022
07 July 2022 | Frankfurt (Germany)
After Covid-19 forced a break of two years, RegTech Day finally returned in great style to the tangible delight of attendees. Those present leapt at the chance to network and discuss in person again and acclaimed the input from speakers on the day. Packed with value and takeaways, this year’s event was as successful as ever.
Our speakers focussed on:
- The role of finance in combating human trafficking and forced labour
- Digital assets – Tokenized revolution in banking?
- New compliance IT system as a strategic component of the digital transformation at Hamburg Commercial Bank (HCOB)
- ACTICO Compliance Suite: The industry-leading standard solution for easier, more effective and user-friendlier compliance, now AI-revamped and cloud-ready
- How PostFinance reduced false positives in money-laundering detection via machine learning
- BayernLB – one of the major commercial banks in Germany: Market Abuse and Insider Trading Detection (MAID)
- Fighting insider trading and market abuse: Innovation & best practices: digitisation of the duplicates procedure in securities trading
Globally, ACTICO is one of the top 100 RegTech companies. Its software combines business rules technology with artificial intelligence to further streamline and strengthen compliance processes and reduce overheads in the process.