Expertise For Your Success
From business users with no technical background to IT professionals with focus on implementation – our trainings are aimed at all users that want to pick up the skills and expertise to realize successful business and IT projects. Our modular training program allows for a continuous and demand-oriented knowledge development.
Besides our official training program we offer individual training packages that are tailored to your needs.
Upcoming Trainings & Registration
Date / Place
ACTICO Rules – Modeling Training*
Dec. 05 - 07, 2017 (2 ½ days)
Immenstaad am Bodensee, DE
German (materials in English)
* Subsequently to our training, attendees have the opportunity to obtain our certification Certified ACTICO Rules Modeler. If you are interested, please note this in your email.
ACTICO Trainings & Workshops
In 1 to 2 days the workshop attendees learn how to install the ACTICO Rules components the customer wants to implement. Attendees learn how to interact with the components and how to administer them.
IT administrators and IT architects and tech leads.
Knowledge in installing and administrating applications within IT architectures.
In 2 ½ days, our hands-on-training prepares attendees for their participation in BRM projects. Attendees learn how to model, test and maintain business logic from scratch and how to collaborate within rule projects.
- Introduction to the BRM concept and to ACTICO Rules
- Modeling business rules, decision tables and state flows independently
- Creating data types and structures, rule expressions, actions and services
- Using and processing data from a database
- Testing, analyzing and creating rule model documentations
- Error handling
- Organizing rule projects and collaborating within teams
Business users who create and test business rules with ACTICO Rules.
Subsequently to the training attendees have the opportunity to attain the certificate Certified ACTICO Rules Modeler.
The certification assures the attendee's qualification with regards to modeling business logic with ACTICO Rules.
The optional certification follows our 2 ½ days ACTICO Rules – Modeling Training. Attendees have to complete theoretical and practical exercises within 4 hours.
Attendees of our ACTICO Rules – Modeling Training.
Completed ACTICO Rules – Modeling Training.
The 1 day hands-on-training sets its focus on the technical enhancements
of ACTICO Rules. Lessons involve database integrations,
using customer-specific functions, actions and services as well as
customizing generated Java code.
- Introduction to the ACTICO Rules components
- Configuring rule models
- Integrating databases
- Customizing generated Java code
- Integrating ACTICO Rules with customer applications
- Using customer-specific functions, actions and services
- Replacing rule models dynamically
IT users who deal with integrating ACTICO Rules within their IT environment.
Basic knowledge of databases, SQL and Java.
During our 2 days hands-on-training, the attendees learn how to integrate business logic with ACTICO Workplace. The focus lies on modeling web-based user interfaces, workflows and decision processes by using ACTICO Modeler.
- Introduction to the concept of ACTICO Workplace
- Creating a first dynamic application
- Basic and advanced layout elements
- Navigating within the platform
- Modeling of multilingual user interfaces
- Implementing messages to support user interaction
- Communication between ACTICO Rules rule model and ACTICO Workplace
- Modeling search models and process models
Business and IT users who create layouts and forms using ACTICO Workplace.
Prior knowledge of ACTICO Rules. The training is based on our ACTICO Rules – Modeling Training.
ACTICO Trainings: How attendees benefit
With our hands-on-training concept attendees benefit from a steep learning curve. They are put in the position to implement their knowledge autonomously and drive results quickly.
MarkOne employees could model independently upon completion of the training and the first implementation of ACTICO Rules was accomplished within three weeks.
- Success Story MarkOne Financial
Learn From The Best
Our trainers have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Many years of working on customer projects and constant skills development ensure that attendees learn from the best.
"That’s where ACTICO proves its value! It is a partner whose experience supplies the necessary expertise in consulting and implementation."
- Petra Kreis, VP Bank in Liechtenstein
Trainings should provide value. On request, we customize all trainings to meet the specific needs of our attendees. You want to emphasize business or technical aspects? Just get in touch with us.
"Besides providing the technology, ACTICO also transferred adequate knowledge to empower us for making amendments in the application, based on user needs."
- Leonardi Widjaja, Maybank
ACTICO Professional Services offers tailored services to ensure customer success. This includes consulting services with regards to analyzing and meeting customer-specific needs, support with implementation and coaching our customers on how to integrate ACTICO technologies with specific IT architectures. Furthermore, ACTICO Professional Services offers trainings and workshops that can be customized to individual customer needs.