"Software solutions alone are not sufficient enough to remain compliant
and prevent threats of external or internal criminal acts", says Sven
Feddersen. Sven is a Project Director at ACTICO in
"To create trust with an individual employee, a bank needs a credible and firm commitment to its own policies at all levels of management."
Read more in the interview of the Swiss Magazine for Banks and the Finance Industry (Schweizer Bank):
- How well are Swiss financial institutions equipped against financial crime?
- What are the greatest challenges?
- What are the standard requirements that need to be covered by financial crime solutions?
- Will there be more anti-financial crime solutions arising from the cloud?
- What should banks do to strengthen risk awareness and meet compliance requirements in a timely manner?
- Why can technical support identify risk and opportunities and potentials by using the same methods?