September 19, 2017 | Friedrichshafen, Germany
Latest Developments & Trends for Compliance
Compliance experts meet every year to discuss ways and means of coping with compliance regulations.
The most important topics this year include
- Business Rules Management @ LGT Financial Services AG, Principality of Liechtenstein
- Optimization of screening processes for customers and financial transactions at Bank Vontobel, Switzerland
- Highlights of the ACTICO Compliance Suite
- Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) Liechtenstein: FATF country checks and ratings - what are the consequences for financial institutions?
- Updates of regulatory requirements for anti-money laundering, MiFID II, MiFIR, FIDLEG, PRIIPs
- Avaloq Business Rules Standard Adapter: Integration of graphical rules into the Avaloq Banking Suite
New in 2017: Knowledge Cafés
Information exchange on regulatory and technical compliance topics, rule modeling and automation.
Benefit from the banking know-how of our moderator.
Prof. Dr. Bernhard Koye
Head of Swiss Insitute for Financial Training
Please note: The number of seats is limited. The conference is free of charge for employees of banks and insurances. German is the conference language.