September 19, 2017 | Friedrichshafen, Germany
Latest Developments & Trends for Compliance
Compliance experts met in Friedrichshafen for the annual ACTICO Compliance User Group and discussed ways and means of coping with compliance regulations.
The most important topics this year included:
- Business Rules Management @ LGT Financial Services AG, Principality of Liechtenstein
- Optimization of screening processes for customers and financial transactions at Bank Vontobel, Switzerland
- Highlights of the ACTICO Compliance Suite
- Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) Liechtenstein: FATF country checks and ratings - what are the consequences for financial institutions?
- Updates of regulatory requirements for anti-money laundering, MiFID II, MiFIR, FIDLEG, PRIIPs
- Avaloq Business Rules Standard Adapter: Integration of graphical rules into the Avaloq Banking Suite
Afterwards there was an information exchange on regulatory and technical compliance topics, rule modeling and automation.